Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Great Managers

There is a saying that states, “Behind every great manager is a great staff.” Another variation, “Great managers surround themselves by great staff.” And similar variations of the same. I am fortunate to be surrounded by the best staff in the insurance recruiting profession. In my opinion anyway. In addition, I also have on my staff one of the most colorful writers I’ve run across in the recruiting & staffing profession. So it seems only appropriate to pull out one of her gems from the archives for your enjoyment. There is a purpose & message to her article that is timely and applicable to most I’d venture to say.

So enjoy this light take on new year’s office cleaning. In addition, I’d like to introduce the next video in my Quick Tip series also timely and applicable as we enter into a new year entitled, “Launching a Job Search”.


Clean Out the Clutter by Mary Newgard

Video: Launching a Job Search Quick Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment